Pay particular attention to the first one. Personally I liked it a lot. One line in particular stood out: “the journey to millions of dollars is earned one hundred dollars at a time“.
Here are the stories:
- What to do if you have no money for investing
- Due Diligence and Foreclosures: What do you need to consider?
- The Buying Opportunities Are Coming Back
- Real Estate Leaders Remember 9/11
- The Federal Reserve is powerless to fix our problems
- Rick Santelli Tells Arch Globalization Advocate Friedman He Is An Idiot
- Moody’s Downgrade Of French Banks Imminent
If you’d like to join the discussion, drop by my facebook page at Cash Flow Mercenary.
Have a good week . . .